Atlanta, Indianapolis, Texas, Phoenix (not to sure of) are much cheaper to live, and more bang for your buck. If work slows down in these areas, you might be required to travel, especially in construction. If you end up mods/repair, etc, you should be good to go. Good luck the rest of the way! It's a great trade/career!
I interview in Salt Lake on Tuesday, I'm hoping to do a little better in the interview this go round. Interviews are not my strong point.
You guys that have made it in how much time are you given to start?
Do the call on a Friday and say be here to work on Monday?
I really want to get in so I have been applying in a few locations I have no problem traveling to the interviews I just don't want to be so far away that I can't make it in when they call.
Thanks guys for all the information and support hope we all make it in the field soon!
Dan
I'm going to email Vegas and see what I can find out too.
I know they asked us not to pester the office lady to much lol
Dan