Notifications
Clear all
12/07/2016 6:28 pm
Just got notification that I passed my test and my interview's scheduled for Aug 11th for Local 18 Vegas!!!!!
12/07/2016 11:47 pm
I interviewed with Local 135 in Charlotte last week. Interview went really well from what I could tell. Got good feedback and seems promising. Does anyone know what the time table is for getting the email or letter stating I passed my interview?
13/07/2016 1:01 am
For me it was about a week after they first finished interviewing everyone.
13/07/2016 2:32 am
Cool. Well tomorrow will be a week, feels like an eternity though. Just pretty excited and ready to get started!
14/07/2016 10:36 am
That's good. Hopefully you do well on your interview. Do you know how long it takes to get in after that?
15/07/2016 11:10 am
I got the email about 3 weeks after they did the interviews.
17/07/2016 2:30 am
Just got my phone call and email today! Go to fill out paperwork Monday!
17/07/2016 6:54 am
Congratulations. What company hired you. What city
17/07/2016 6:55 am
Nevermind. I see you said charlotte above. What company.
17/07/2016 11:36 am
Does anyone know what spot the Los Angeles list is on? A buddy of mine is asking.
18/07/2016 4:39 am
Otis and Charlotte
30/07/2016 12:11 pm
I'm in a neighboring local, and all I've gotten on the grapevine is that they're hurting for bodies in both. Bad.
Best of luck!
31/07/2016 6:37 pm
MA70D, which local? Quite a few have been discussed.
06/08/2016 6:04 am
How's it going everybody? I recently interviewed at local 24 in Atlanta and got ranked #50. Does anybody have a guesstimation of how long it should rake for them to pull my number? I'm at the end of 5 years active duty in the Marine Corps and trying to plan my move back to Atlanta accordingly.