Notifications
Clear all
20/07/2017 6:44 am
Glenn this is great news. Thanks for the post. When they hit number 14, don't forget about us! Keep us posted when you get the call hopefully soon.
02/08/2017 4:57 am
Called today. They have hired #10 so far.
22/09/2017 10:41 am
Got the call today so they are through 14. I'll be starting with Otis doing Modification. I have to go to the hall in the morning to pay my work permit ($150.00).
25/09/2017 8:13 pm
Good looking out Glenn hope it goes well for you. Thanks for keeping us posted as you go along.
05/10/2017 2:01 am
Through 18
29/10/2017 10:58 am
31/10/2017 5:01 am
For the people who have gotten a call, how is everything going so far?
Anyone have any idea where they are at and if they expect work to pick up? I was in Camden and Philly last week and there was construction going on all over the place.
22/12/2017 1:41 am
Through 34. Merry Christmas Philly!
29/01/2018 3:12 am
Has anyone called lately?
29/01/2018 7:40 am
I call weekly now cause I’m getting really close. There was no action the first week of January but have since hired 6. They are on #41.
30/01/2018 7:21 am
Damn, just over halfway to me. Debating on when I should quit my job and just get a BS job until I get the call.
04/02/2018 12:58 am
They are at 43 as of February 2.
06/02/2018 1:15 am
That’s me. I will let you know when I receive the call.
17/02/2018 11:41 am
Got the call so they are through 43. I start with Otis Monday morning.
05/03/2018 9:42 am
Congratulations on getting the call! And thanks for the update!
Please let me know how it’s going when you get a few weeks in.
Good luck!!