Elevator Forum

Anybody know Mechan...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Anybody know Mechanic wage in Phoenix Az

21 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
25.8 K Views
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
@dmart144 what list are you talking about reno? Which pipefitting local did you get into?Pipefiiting is also a very good trade to.

Last edited by Ry711; 10/04/18 04:30 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@dmart144)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No not Reno, Spokane Washington. I was just answering hogs question. Talked to some guys on the last job I worked on who worked for Otis and said that nobody around here was getting solid consistent work as far as apprentices go but Seattle was. And ya it's a great trade, pay is very comparable in this area and a ton of local work so I'm happy



   
ReplyQuote
(@Beans94)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone know the work situation for phoenix? Is there steady work?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey beans 94 where they at on the list? How's the workload out there? Got an interview on the 30th



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I thought you said you got called to work in Phoenix



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ry711)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
How did your interview go?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top