Here is the State of California Web page.
http://www.dir.ca.gov/dosh/ElevatorCertification.html
Approved Continuing Education Providers
� Pace: Now provided by NEIEP* (see below)
� Capitol Elevator: (916) 383-8728
� Bell Elevator Inspection Services: (916) 825-1655
� James Meyer Consulting: (209) 267-0950
� Certified Conveyance Training Corp: (818) 389-5421
(Flat Rate $1,800.00) Yes, I will go to Fresno.
� Buckman Elevator Consulting Srvcs.: (916) 417-6226
NEIEP* (from above)
� National Elevator Industry Educational Program Continuing Education:
Local contacts:
- Larry Engel (San Diego area)
(702) 248-3437
- Ed Lackey (Los Angeles area)
(626) 798-0070
- Roy Francesconi (San Francisco area)
(415) 747-2782
Additionally, I will be hosting an ASME class May 4th to 8th, 2015 in Las Vegas.
https://www.asme.org/products/courses/el...1689.1427849528
Respectfully Submitted,
Robert L Krieger Jr.
(818) 389-5421
Some one wants a class in Clovis. I will show up on 6/6/2015
If any one is interested in sharing with this person the cost Please call me to make a reservation.
Robert L Krieger Jr.
(818) 389-5421