Elevator Forum

ASME A17.3 Requirem...
 
Notifications
Clear all

ASME A17.3 Requirements

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,441 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5002]
Has anyone been asked to bring the fire life safety requirements of an old elevator to meet ASME A17.3? I have all the ASME A17.1 books but no ASME A17.3 books. Can any of you code gurus give some insight on these requirements? Thanks.



   
Quote
(@Robert Krieger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I happen to have a copy I can loan you. I will also be teaching the PD-010 ASME Class the last week of November in Miami, FL.

Contact me so I can loan it to you.

Robert L Krieger Jr.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Robert Krieger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I will be facilitating an ASME class last week in November as well as in Portland OR.
Link Below
http://www.asme.org/products/courses/a17-1-safety-code-for-elevators-and-escalators

Inexpensive is not a word that describes the class, but many students have commented "worth while". It is an advanced course.

People interested in a course as an introduction to this one would be interested in the offerings of Zack McCain.
http://www.asme.org/products/courses/elevator-and-escalator-combo-course

Respectfully,

Robert L Krieger Jr.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not yet-but I am waiting for the day and it cant be too far away ☹️
Is it something that CalOsha is starting to do?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Robert, I was able to obtain a copy. Thanks again for the offer!

Last edited by Administrator; 10/27/12 04:33 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top