Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

1987 ASME A17.1

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,813 Views
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37061]
Does anyone have a digital copy of the 87 and or the 96 a17.1?

Last edited by Bowtiedrooster16; 03/14/24 09:55 PM. Reason: Auto correct


   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ive got the 96. PM me your email.

If anyone has the 87, I'd love a copy too



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well nevermind. I just looked at my 96 code book, I have a pdf with the cover and a whole 27 pages. I thought I had the whole thing. Sorry.

If anyone has the 96 please let me know too



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alexandre)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
HI,

I have the A17.1-1996. Pm me your email.



   
ReplyQuote
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone have ASME A17.1-1987 ? Looking for specifics on Passenger-Car Enclosures, which in 2007 is 2.14



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your pms

Last edited by EElevator; 10/28/24 11:18 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@LocalJoe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone have 1996 17.2 they willing to share?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Zip92)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone have the current ASME 17.1 and 17.3 code they can share?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top