Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
19/07/2018 10:33 am
Hello all
I am in need of some Westinghouse model b4 safety parts parts or preferably a complete unit. Our car is 1000 fpm
We are willing to pay handsomely... and we will take care of shipping of course. Looking for some ASAP please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks
I am in need of some Westinghouse model b4 safety parts parts or preferably a complete unit. Our car is 1000 fpm
We are willing to pay handsomely... and we will take care of shipping of course. Looking for some ASAP please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks
19/07/2018 10:49 am
Not sure what a Westinghouse B4 safety is, but I worked for Otis when the Sears Tower in Chicago went up and they bought their safeties from Otis. They were Otis type flex guide. If I saw pics, could tell you if what you have came from Otis.
Topic starter
19/07/2018 9:45 pm
Its for sure a westinghouse, that we know, we are trying to keep the existing running until we can mod the unit.
thanks
thanks