Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

WANTED US elevator Call station Preferably Square

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,271 Views
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6426]
I collect elevator parts. If any of y'all come across a US elevator Call Station being removed in your work I would love to give it a new home.. Prefer one in fairly good shape.



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We have a MOD taking place in Arlington, Tx-two US traction units. Both COP's have buttons just like your avatar.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
AWESOME!! That is what im looking for. If you can spare any for me id be VERY grateful. PM me or reply here if that is possible.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
let me know if u can salvage me some buttons.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So sorry-I went by the job last week and the guys threw away pretty much everything ☹️



   
ReplyQuote
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
it is a shame these relics end up in the dump ☹️



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So uh diesel...are you by chance a U.S. bred mechanic? How about a clear body button? Now can't you get replacements from SEES etc.? Or are you really looking for O-riginals?



   
ReplyQuote
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am actually an elevator enthusiast. I collect older elevator fixtures as I love historic conveyances.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top