Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

WANTED MRS -11 selector

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,405 Views
(@greengoup)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6376]
I am looking for a working MRS-11 selector to replace an Otis 6850 with advancer panel.
If any of you know of any job with an MRS-11 that is going to be modernized please let me know.



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
MRS 11 selector.....
The original one with the STU, STD relays that drove the wheel of fortune contacts, or the electronic replacement????



   
ReplyQuote
(@greengoup)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am looking for the MRS-11 electronic replacement made by Elevator Components Company, which is no longer in business.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ketchnu)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check with electrodyn in florida



   
ReplyQuote
(@Soco1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have several MRS-11 controllers, boxes removed from modernized cars. Do you know what version you are looking for as the MRS-11 was made with more than one type of relay, etc? Are you matching any other jobs you have, what is the number of stops, etc.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top