Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
05/09/2017 7:20 pm
Looking for US elevator 1220 or 1230 boards... thanks
05/09/2017 8:59 pm
ECI in Florida have them in stock
(321) 783-5858
Topic starter
06/09/2017 12:03 am
Thanks Bills I'm looking for any mod jobs were someone is tearing the equipment out and they want to sell or trade for.
08/09/2017 8:09 am
I have Complete 1220 control for sale. Make Offer. Was a running unit when shut down for demo.
Topic starter
19/09/2017 1:28 am
Seco2000 you looking to trade or cash PM me
Topic starter
27/09/2017 4:08 am
Seco2000 did you get my PM
11/10/2017 2:53 am
I'll have a good stock of individual boards in Maryland. Some whole controllers, but mostly cards. We want to maintain our own spares, but may be able to trade/sell in a pinch.
14/10/2017 7:42 am
Yes; Sorry for the long delay.
Just has been extreme busy last several weeks. No time in office.
Just has been extreme busy last several weeks. No time in office.