Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

two Ibox ice-ctp rev 7 new never installed

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
760 Views
(@doverdom)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28824]
motion control ICE-CTP board replacement. rev 7 this board is new from factory, never installed, never opened, except carefully to take pics. as we all know some of the less experienced "mechanics" out there use boards for fuses... so no returns. I only have 2 of these. . if you buy them both I will throw in a known bad one for free. I'm not in the board business . I just have these left over from a job I don't have anymore. the pics speak for themselves . 20 shipping. I use ups (union drivers) thanks 250. for everything. paypal. email is [email protected]
Attachments
motion3.jpg (1.65 KB, 19 downloads)
motion.jpg (1.61 KB, 18 downloads)
motion2.jpg (1.28 KB, 17 downloads)



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top