Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

1948 Inclinator, Elevette

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,622 Views
(@jaytoolguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28957]
We have this elevator in our home. I would like to replace the 3 pole contactors, I think they are original, contact points are warn out. what's available? Any help would be appreciated.
Attachments
IMG_20161008_103343312.jpg (1.38 MB, 41 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Jay, can you upload a picture of the electrical prints?



   
ReplyQuote
(@jaytoolguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The only drawing is on the inside cover of the contactor box. Having problem uploading file. Stay tuned.



   
ReplyQuote
(@jaytoolguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
IMG_20200325_121900320.jpg

this is the electrical drawing of the contactors

Attachments
IMG_20200325_121900320.jpg (2.23 MB, 39 downloads)

Last edited by jaytoolguy; 04/14/20 11:43 PM. Reason: added info


   
ReplyQuote
(@PATRCIK)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you ever locate the contacts or contactor, I may have one.
[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top