Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Superb Mechanical Tach

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,010 Views
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1434]
I have a Superb mechanical tachometer that a fellow worker knocked off a cartop while I was adjusting a valve. It's in pretty good shape physically but the needle sticks sometimes. Does anyone know where I can get it repaired? I have a digital one but Im oldschool, I like watching a needle.

Thanks!



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
800w" sizes="(max-width: 760px) 100vw, 760px" /> 800w" sizes="(max-width: 760px) 100vw, 760px" width="800" height="451" alt="" decoding="async" loading="eager" fetchpriority="high" />



   
ReplyQuote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
damn get your boss to get you a maxton safe-tach. its so easy to adjust a valve with one and great for 5 years full load tests. it will save you sooooo much time. and it also has the safe word in the name which at the big o means we get it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@J Sand)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Great tool for adj a valve. Though I miss the old radar tach from Otis that you could read in the machine room. Stupidly lent it out and the guy quit and never saw it again. And of course, no longer available from manufacturer.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top