Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Selcom door rollers

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,004 Views
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8767]
Recently I got a call on a Concord LULA that was equipped with Selcom door equipment and needs some new car and hall door rollers. I had never heard or seen Selcom door equipment till seeing this unit. From searching online it appears Selcom is some how affiliated with Wittur. Does anyone know any source in the US or Canada for Selcom parts other than Concord?



   
Quote
(@Philip)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi, I can give you a hand.



   
ReplyQuote
(@xyelevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hi
the selcom door form china factory I think I can help you.I can send some photos to you.
my email [email protected]
thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@agtrak100)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They are Spanish in origin as are quite a door manufacturers in Europe, and generally pretty good if set up well
I will post a list of people in the UK who might send you parts....better yet go direct they speak good English and in my experience good to deal with.



   
ReplyQuote
(@xyelevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
can you send me your email i will send to you photos



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I already purchased the rollers through Savaria. But if there is another US/Canadian based supplier it would be good to know.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top