Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

New/Used comm. & resid. elevator parts for sale!

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,722 Views
(@Aid-O-Maid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8588]
Many parts available, including but not limited to, coils, brushes, carbon, contactors, relays, heaters, rectifiers, resistors,transformers, solenoids, capacitors, a few Otis shunts and connectors, bearings, rollers, stainless and vintage hall and car stations, as well as many other parts. Moving locations and reducing stock from 20+ years of elevator service. Most of these parts are new and unused, many in their original packaging. Manufacturers include Dayton, Adam's, Ohmite, U.S. Elevator, G.A.L., C.J. Anderson, Allen Bradley, Dek Ind. Inc., Dormeyer, Square D, Acme, Sigma, IBM, EECO, Amperite, MANY Otis parts(coils, rectifiers, resistors, dry electrolytic capacitors, buttons, hall stations, hoistway equip from 1920's-present, carbon, shunts, connectors, possibly more. Continuing inventory day by day. All parts are priced to sell! 25-50% off on some items, as well as discounts for buying in bulk. We are located just off of I-35 in Waco, Tx. For questions concerning parts availability or pricing, contact Jason McCall @ (254) 717-2554 or @ [email protected] I promise to make this process as quick and easy as possible. I have Many parts photographed, label, and ready to email. Thank you for your time and interest.
Jason McCall



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Your in Waco? If you know Allan-give him a call



   
ReplyQuote
(@Aid-O-Maid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I don't believe I know who that is. I will gladly accept his information and give him a call.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
He works in a "Green shirt" I'll be down that way on Friday from big D



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top