Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
30/04/2011 3:37 am
Where can I find or download a manual for an OTIS service tool model GBA 21750 S2?
03/05/2011 8:50 am
not sure of the part number. are you talking about the escalator round plug Diag. Tool?
06/05/2011 12:27 pm
Hey Ted, that tool will access a variety of Otis equipment, although most of the operations are similar, there are still subtle differences. I'm not sure anyone on this site will say "outloud", here is the manual, enjoy. If you are an elevator man, you must have some friends who could supply that info nonchalantly, you can never tell who is reading these posts, and what there true intentions are. That is proprietary info your asking for, the transfer of that info needs to be done discreetly. I'm sure all the companies know there info is being shared by our union brothers, it is better to not advertise such transfers .
06/05/2011 12:35 pm
As a previous manager/adjuster for the "pickle people" we were "encouraged" to find improprieties (service tools, manuals etc). They ACTIVELY search ebay and the likes for service tools. Be careful.
06/05/2011 12:42 pm
Hey Jerry, it looks like that tool was advertised for sale on diytrade.com, there are quite a few elevator goodies on that site. Have you ever heard of anyone being prosecuted for sharing proprietary info. Any one in our local?
06/05/2011 12:47 pm
I know of two people when I was in the office that Otis was going after. I think the mid-west and 1 back east. They REALLY hated the Amtech purchase because they lost there grip on things. Use to be only select TS/Adj had service tools, but Amtech just started handing them and the info out because Otis wouldnt help. They figured they paid guys to install, not TS/ADJ.
Topic starter
10/05/2011 3:37 am
Thanks Jerry and Scott for your replies, I have some friends out of my country in the elevator business. I will ask them like you suggested..Have a good one.
27/05/2011 4:56 am
Otis sued a guy in Los Angeles over an OMT. Judgement was in the millions.
27/05/2011 10:21 am
peanuts....lol.
27/05/2011 11:53 am
thats alot of peanuts, i guess the guy in L.A. is now living on peanuts. LOL.
27/05/2011 11:55 am
Or at least sweeping them up!
14/08/2011 2:49 pm
Hi..Every One,
I am Qasmi and I have a problem of Otis Call prints RS 03 9693 c2 continuously on (Illuminating permanently)And lift is not working in normal operation and on LCB print the LED is not blinking can any body guide me ????? Thanks in advance. Controller is Otis MCS 310 Drive is Gama L
I am Qasmi and I have a problem of Otis Call prints RS 03 9693 c2 continuously on (Illuminating permanently)And lift is not working in normal operation and on LCB print the LED is not blinking can any body guide me ????? Thanks in advance. Controller is Otis MCS 310 Drive is Gama L
31/08/2011 2:50 am
tenho em portugu�s ..serve ???
19/11/2011 1:03 am
Does the tool work? i have these tools and some basic info on its use.
Page 1 / 2
Next
