Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
10/05/2012 3:30 am
Hi.I'm looking for service tool for Orona Arca 2 (tool that gives full access). Appreciate all your help.
14/05/2012 11:30 am
Lots of discussion about this in another elevator forum, UK based. That's all I can say. May the Google force be with you.
10/03/2013 10:51 pm
http://elevatorcommerce.com/en/3195-consola-orona-arca-ii-.html
You need a to have correct tool + smart media card to have access to all levels.
Some menus are only aviable if there is this option aviable in the software. For example security card reader option (zone cancel) has to be bought from ORONA and uploaded to the software.
These updates can be only bought from orona to specific lift.
Zammy
Last edited by zammy; 03/10/13 02:57 PM.
04/01/2014 1:21 am
hello,I'm also looking for this service tool if you found it please tell me where can i get it
thanks
[email protected]
thanks
[email protected]
26/02/2014 3:48 pm
modusystem.nl