Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
05/02/2025 9:44 am
Anyone out there selling a maxton safetach 1, the non Bluetooth one? Or know a place that repairs them?
Topic starter
08/02/2025 5:08 am
Well I talked to some one at maxton and they said they plan on making another version with a display but not for a while. Disappointing
01/04/2026 8:12 am
Looking for 1 myself. Any luck?
Topic starter
01/04/2026 5:40 pm
Zero luck. They only way I think we're going to get a new one that has a display any time soon is if a bunch of us call maxton and ask for it. Maybe that will move things along
08/04/2026 9:04 pm
Those older non-Bluetooth SafeTach units are getting pretty hard to find now. From what I’ve seen, most people are holding onto them or moving to the newer versions instead.
You might have better luck checking with companies that still service older Maxton equipment directly—since a lot of these tools aren’t really supported by third-party repair shops.
Has anyone here actually had one repaired recently, or are they basically treated as replace-only at this point?