Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Freedom tool type laptops

13 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
21.3 K Views
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1183]
I have recently come across a couple of the freedom tool type latops. They are very comprehensive and can be used on a large variety of TK stuff. They all work great and are invaluable in troubleshooting. PM me if you are interested. I haven't been around for a while cause I lost this site. ☹️



   
Quote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  

I will guarantee these laptops work and will also make sure you know how to use them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is the price for the laptops?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorman15)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Give me a comprehensive list of what equipment and the fuctions of the laptop i.e. can you change all parameters or just view them..... and a cost. thanks Vatorman15



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kocheeco)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ascention 2000



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
These laptops are the ones with IMS sorry About the mistake but the IMS software is way better than the world tool. They are not cheap but if your interested PM me. If you have ever used IMS it is a woinderfull tool. They seem to go anywhere between 3000 and 5000. since these are used I'll sell them for alot less than that. I tested them and they work great. T3 t4 tac 20 tac 50 dmc door fast, they have prints and books on them installed. Sorry I am very busy so I only check once in a while. PM me and I'll try to get back to you soon as possible. They change all parameters and can do many many things, way to much to list. Even has a built in O-scope.

Last edited by aquadag; 04/20/11 02:05 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@SLien)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am VERY interested in one of your laptops. Please give me a price and any other contact information to use in order to obtain one. Thank you. Please feel free to contact me via [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
please give me a price for this lap and my question is about the IMS only work one year?



   
ReplyQuote
(@VerticalTechNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What do you do about the ever changing site key that has to be updated constantly?



   
ReplyQuote
(@partspec)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i have these tach tools and they are 3800. you get the laptop with the software loaded in them but no actual discs since it is proprietary.



   
ReplyQuote
(@partspec)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i have these tach tools and they are 3800.



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: partspec
i have these tach tools and they are 3800.

What's a "tach tool"? Is that the brand name of the laptop based program and interface?

I guess you don't mean an actual "tach"...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
IMS is proprietary to TK.

The world T4 tool is a waste of money. A dressed up hyperterminal, which is available for free...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top