Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Energy Elevator Company Prints

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13.4 K Views
(@BobM123)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1792]
Looking for a dumbwaiter print for a 1974 Energy unit. Its in a hospital sterile and the customers screaming help. The mod. is a 405 and the ser. is 93485. Energy went out of business awhile back and nobody in our area has a print from that era.



   
Quote
(@MetroVan35)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi just saw this, i know it's a long time after your request, but I have a copy of a 1974 DW original prints SN 93359



   
ReplyQuote
(@Meprom21)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
6 years....I think he gave up!
I also have several copies from different years ind PDF, Is your copy in PDF form?



   
ReplyQuote
(@MetroVan35)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Actually, no not in PDF, just a photocopy. I only have one page jpeg but can get the rest if need be. Did you have a copy of the manual at all? I'd love to have the 'maintenance frequency' recommendation if you do!!!!!! 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@JoeMotion)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello, I have a model 423 dumbwaiter. Do any of you by chance have prints that would help me?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philelevman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Energy is now owned by Courion Door Company in St. Louis. You can check their website and contact them for a print if you need one.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.mike)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone have a copy of energy dumbwaiter electrical prints from the 1970s 3 stop with a dump switch at the second floor?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top