Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover LMH Input/output Modules

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,321 Views
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12171]
Does anybody know a source for the input/output modules on the
Dover LMH Controller.

I can not find a part number under Vertical Express.



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What about world electronics or ECI?

9954260 input
9954259 output



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The 9954260 is a group input module and may not be avalible anymore. In mt TKE parts book I show the regular imput module as 9955549 and the output as 9954818. I was told told that IDEC does not procude parts for this PLC anmore but last I checked TKE still does have stock on the 2 non group modules I mentioned above as I ordered one of each a week ago.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Abe,

Thanks. It is now sitting on my desk. Thanks again.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What modules are you looking for? I have some that came out of a job we modernized.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Johnny,

I got them from Vertical. Thanks for the offer.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top