Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
15/04/2013 1:55 am
does any one have a fast tool for sale or trade
19/04/2013 3:11 am
Electronic Controls in Florida can refesh a Fastool if you have one expired.
19/04/2013 10:19 am
Unrelated to this post, but a plug for Electronic Controls, they fixed a miprom 21 gate driver board for me over a year ago and it has worked out great.
Topic starter
02/05/2013 3:04 am
i need one
03/05/2013 9:13 am
Check back with in in a week, working on cables now, got IMS for tac 20/50 down but still waiting on parts for fast tool cables-
04/07/2013 3:51 pm
Hey ims, pm me. I need a laptop that will work on tac 20/50.
27/12/2015 8:01 am
I purchased a set of DMC fast and Thyssen IMS tool for my company last year from this website: www.liftwares.ir It works perfect and they also gave me free trial before I buy the non-expiring version. They are good guys and helped me a lot with that.