Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Cemco retiring cam

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,627 Views
(@Chris)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39628]
Looking for a retiring cam for an old Cemco residential elevator. (see pics) Cemco had these cams cast specifically for them so I don't think there is going to be one out there but I thought I'd try.
Thanks
Attachments
IMG_20250605_073900.jpeg (43.89 KB, 12 downloads)
IMG_20250605_074834 (5).jpg (56.56 KB, 9 downloads)
Cemco retiring cam



   
Quote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Call Custom elevator. I believe they have a new version of it that can be retrofitted on there. Custom is basically the same family that ran cemco before they sold to Otis and Otis ran them into the ground.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Chris)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, I spoke to Jeff Herman last week, know them for many years. 🙂 They do have a replacement but I was hoping to get an old one to avoid having to do a new mount and wire. Job in a church, tight budget, trying to help them as much as possible. Thanks again for the reply



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah the Hermans are good guys. Ken has always been good to me. And they have one of the best products



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top