Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone buying used/bad V3F16 drives

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,225 Views
(@Soco1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7606]
Anyone else still buying used/bad V3F16 Drives? I have a few for sale.



   
Quote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
NDC in UK will buy bad V3f 16L You will only get about $200 though



   
ReplyQuote
(@Soco1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Their florida office stopped buying in May



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevator Drives)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
NDC are looking for used/bad V3F25 drives $500 paid.
Contact me here [email protected]

Rick



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you tried Access Electronics in Florida?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'll give you $250



   
ReplyQuote
(@rockmanltd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No dear, I always prefer to buy new things.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top