Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

2 IMS laptops

17 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
25.8 K Views
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#3719]
I have two IMS laptops for sale. If anyone is interested let me know. These are the real thing, Unlimited uses and can be used on T3 T4 tac 20 22 50 and DMC. I have recently sold one to someone on this forum, so if you have any questions, I can direct you to him. PM me if you are interested, I will get back to you.



   
Quote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
i will get back to people faster this time, sorry it took a while last time got busy and had a mild heart attack so I was out for a while.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hope you're feeling better aquadog!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@ifrratedpilot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
He'd be feeling a lot better if he could get rid of those laptops, problem is... you get caught with one, TKE will have you arrested. Happened to a guy here.



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
lol there would be alot of arrests if that were really the case I know alot of people who have these. Otis buys them from the same source I do,lol. Actually when I worked for TKE my supervisor bought a couple for the guys in the field because TKE wanted to much for them, go figure.

Last edited by aquadag; 05/30/12 10:28 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Aquadag
What makes the IMS laptops you have for sale legal? Are they legal to sell, purchase and or use in the USA? Are you some type of licensed retail business? Why doesn't World Electronics distribute such an item?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: aquadag
Otis buys them from the same source I do,lol.

Definitely NOT TRUE...A hell of a lot of time, resources, and legaleese, went into the reverse engineering process for this product.. Believe me...If it wasn't done right, TK would have the big "O" in court so fast it would make your head spin...

Not a lot of love lost between those 2...



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry, but I know quite a few of these went to many, many places that would absolutely shock you. IF they are sold to individuals and not company's there is a fine grey legal line in there somewhere, I am not a lawyer but I have never had a problem with these but I have never sold one to anyone I wasn't sure of. They are just clones of a single laptop that was given to someone by TKE.

As for Otis yes they do buy them but not the company but the supervisors and area managers that do. Sorry I did not make that more clear. I have worked for all of the big 4 and they all had one in the area offices that I was in. Another legal loophole from what I understand. I used to work for the big O for over twenty years and have been sent all over the country for training, I have seen these in use for training purposes, and I know the guy who does their Dover,TKE stuff personally. So telling me that I am a liar is not polite, without knowing me.

I only do this because I know how hard it is to do our jobs because of the lack of training and manuals and such out there. I believe that if there is anything I can do to help anyone in our field I do it. I have always gone out on my own time to help friends and aassociates on issues, even other companies. If there was a guy who was stuck from here that was near me I would go give him a hand.

We are a brotherhood, unfortunately sometimes people buy into the brainwashing. Sorry for the rant but one thing I don't do is fabricate the truth about anything, that's why I have excelled and moved up through the ranks in this field. I will share anything to make your job easier. We have a good thing here so lets not blow it.

Last edited by aquadag; 06/01/12 12:50 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Was going to give you a rant, but then I thought...
Never mind.....
Better to let you live in ignorant bliss....



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
sometimes it is better to agree to disagree, but it is never good to insult.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
None intended.
As Joe Friday said...
"Just the Facts"..



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think he's referring to "ghosting". Not the real thing but works like the real thing.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sent you a PM Aqua 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Actually one such company spent millions...reverse egineering and can do more with it then TK ever dreamed possible...



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Len
Is this a Angela Lansberry "who done it"?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top