Elevator Forum

Machine Goes Flying
 
Notifications
Clear all

Machine Goes Flying

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,494 Views
(@vatordude)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9495]
Check out this Instagram link. This is why you don't let your 50% helper set and weld your block up beams......OH SH!TTT Elevator Machine Bye Bye



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
FAIL!



   
ReplyQuote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How long until we get a post asking how to secure a machine to the bedplate?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I didn't realize it was a vid. Thought it was just a pic. Then I clicked on it. GEEEEEEEE...I presume, with the governor tripping, a safety test was attempting to be run. SCARY!!! The following may act as a reminder. 😁

521w" sizes="(max-width: 760px) 100vw, 760px" /> 521w" sizes="(max-width: 760px) 100vw, 760px" width="521" height="523" alt="" decoding="async" loading="eager" fetchpriority="high" />



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top