Elevator Forum

Does anyone else fi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Does anyone else find this disturbing?

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,727 Views
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14597]
Although this gentleman appears to be fun loving, I'm not sure it's the message I would put out there...

Safety should be everyone's first priority. At our company this is grounds for termination. And I've been forced to let go people for such things. When making choices like this one ask yourself how you would feel about terminating someone for this...

Attachments
image.jpg (93.32 KB, 191 downloads)

Last edited by jkh; 07/02/15 06:18 PM.


   
Quote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Roped hydro,top of hatch,rode the head up,lots can go wrong. Pinch, Crush, Fall. Stupid



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wow, Darwinian theory will soon catch up to him.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Magic smoke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes, I found it disturbing!! I saw it in a post as this guys avatar. All I could think of was why?



   
ReplyQuote
(@TonyEdm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah, that's one way for an early forced retirement out of this career.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Look at the picture again. Cord to a work light, 4 foot level to the left side of the picture. Most likely taken during an install, specially looking at the choice of clothes, could be a mod. Not saying it's any more, or less safe, just some things to consider.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I did pull the image from his avatar. And it's from his posting in the "Employment" section of this forum.

Again, I want to reinforce safety. My thoughts were and are, is that when we are out in the field we need to make good choices.



   
ReplyQuote
 Jim
(@Jim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Lighten up fellas. Maybe the stop button was open. If he's that far up the hatch, there may be a ladder just out of the frame. Context is everything.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top