Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
13/06/2013 8:53 pm
63 year old with 40 years in the business died on the job Tuesday at the new stadium in San Francisco. Pray for his family. ☹️
13/06/2013 9:50 pm
☹️
Rip...
14/06/2013 6:52 am
It sad to see when someone passes. But, it troubles me to see a lose of life in a senseless manor. I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to everyone who is suffering from this lose.
Please work safely and take a moment from you busy day to encourage others to be safe too.
15/06/2013 6:33 pm
R.I.P. will pray for his family.
16/06/2013 10:06 am
Condolences to his family and friends. R.I.P.
Really sad to see this happen as it really is preventable and appears far too prevalent in the US.
I cannot remember a single fatality here in Victoria( accidents yes)in my 25yrs in the industry but im wondering why this is happening. Casualness or training?
18/06/2013 8:01 pm
Very sad to see this-we need to all remember to work safely. Keep your head on a swivel.
22/06/2013 11:08 pm
Same vintage as myself, Doing a lot of training with young guys, Some near misses. Does not matter whether we're old timers or new young guns, it does not take much. Forever vigilant.