Elevator Forum

Wiring Diagrams
 
Notifications
Clear all

Wiring Diagrams

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
35.1 K Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi Group,

Could sure use some AB See diagrams to add to my library. Have lots of stuff (over 30,000 sheets) you'd be welcome to anything I have.

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Keng, Sorry for the long delay, personal matters. Thanks for the ABSee model #'s. The "6" series i may not have but i will certainly check for ya.

Best Regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@Peter Cataquet)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi guys. Not sure if this is the right list, but here goes anyway. I do new construction of rails, platforms, etc. My company also send me out on calls. Looking into getting into some extra hours. Some calls I get skipped over due to the lack of knowledge on the older cars. Would love to get my hands on some prints. Can anyone help me out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@bob18)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Jim, I just joined the forum a week ago looking for information on a Otis Xizi moving walkways and escalators, wich I haven't had luck yet.

The reason I'm posting you is to see if you have any information on Otis Gen2 and Otis LCB II (prints, manuals, anything) We just got a new job wich includes 5 elevators, 4 escalators and 8 moving walkways but there is no information, the last company took everything.

Anything will do.

thanks,

Bob



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here is one controller i was able to dig up with the controller wiring diagram. Hope this helps anyone who can use it.
Attachments
CIMG1453.JPG (2.54 MB, 72 downloads)
CIMG1447.JPG (1.47 MB, 41 downloads)
CIMG1451.JPG (2.6 MB, 37 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top