For those that don't know I'm a 40 year retired IUEC Member. Over the years I has amassed a 30,000 sheet technical library. Make some beer money selling non-proprietary information to companies and building owners. That's for them, so, if any of you guys need information that would help you get your job done. Hey, glad to help and on the house.
Work Safe,
Jim
PS: What ever to the pissed off pilot guy?
I'm going to be required to put down the inspection keys used on the various cars, and was looking for a picture identification on the various inspection keys. Do you have a photo guide with the key identification?
Respectfully
Robert L Krieger Jr.
Everything I have is PDF format. Would you please drop me a line at [email protected] I can send a confidential list of what I have. The list does contains proprietary stuff which I don't supply for obvious reasons. I'm always looking for is that older odd ball stuff.
Work Safe,
Jim
My name is Ken, 26 yrs in the trade, nice to meet you. What I am looking for is some wiring Diagrams for AB SEE elevator Freight car vintage 1931. I am from Baltimore Md Local #7 area. Thanks for taking the time to read!
Not in my library I will try some other sources.
Jim
Thanks for your post. Question: Do you have a lot of old stuff from the NY area. Reason I ask, if you don't already know I have a huge library of over 30,000 sheets of information. The problem is being on the West coast my stuff is mainly for the majors and West coast companies. If you do, would it be possible for us to pool our resources. With the new code requiring diagrams on site I'm getting requests for stuff I just don't have.
Regards,
Wow! That is some library you have built. I do have some of the old stuff from NY area. Some of it is quite old. I personally enjoy taking pics of the obsolete or out of business prints due to thier lack of any support. The older the better! Most prints I have are on paper and too large to make copies of due to wear and cost to copy. I can take pics of them for ya if you like. We could most certainly pool our resources. Any ideas on converting large paper to file formats would be a great help as well.
Thanks
Nyguy
I have a large format scanner that will scan up to 36" and a medium format scanner as well. I scan and save to PDF. I you want to ship to me I can scan and catalog the information. I'll put every thing on a thumb drive. I'm willing to cover the cost of shipping. For organization I use a program called "File Center" its a Windows based filing system, inexpensive and works great.
Work Safe,
Jim
Here is the info on the AB SEE: Controller type: 6GFA-10, and Wiring diagram #: 2181. Starter Panel type: 3A-st-17B, wiring Diagram #:2178. Dispatcher type: MST-A-18, wiring diagram #: 2183. The Contract # for the Job was 11094. Building was not US Customs, it was US Apprasiers Store, 103 S Gay St. Baltimore Md. Thank you very much for your time and intrest.
Keng
Thanks,
Kevin
I'm back, sorry for the delay. Thanks for the ABSee info. Let me see what i can do for ya. If i come up empty, then maybe a pic will help . I have been lucky enough to see alot of these especially since alot of data tags are long gone.
Best reguards