Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
11/10/2010 6:18 am
Does anyone have any Wheel "O" Vator wheel chair lift prints they can share with me? I have several of these on my route now and no prints. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You could send the prints to [email protected] if possible. Thanks!
Last edited by vatordude; 10/10/10 10:18 PM.
11/10/2010 7:14 pm
What model and year do you need?
Topic starter
12/10/2010 3:37 am
They are BC42 and BC60. It looks like they were installed in the early 90s according to their paper work. The original data stickers have faded away. I have several lifts that will run up but not down. I have verified that the down limit switches are working properly. What other switches would not let the lift run down? Thanks!
12/10/2010 8:32 am
I will get the prints and email them to you on Tuesday.(hopefully) Have you checked the safety pan switches?
Topic starter
12/10/2010 9:45 am
Thanks! No, I haven't checked the safety pan switches yet. I need to go back and spend some more time on them.
15/10/2010 10:40 am
I believe Thyssen Krupp has acquired Wheel O vator, you can google wheel O vator and get info where to get parts and prints, for a price of course.
16/10/2010 11:42 am
hey solid state i would like a copy of the prints if you have, alway better to get free info, send to [email protected] if you have them thanks.
29/12/2010 12:06 pm
so ...how did we make out on this thread? would be nice to see the resolution posted.
01/01/2011 12:31 am
Doesn't wheel-o-vator still put the prints on the inside cover for the control box? Every (VWL) unit I ever worked on had them there.
02/01/2011 7:18 am
Tim...exactly!
I have always found the prints stuck to the inside of the controller cover, although I didn't learn that right away!
I have always found the prints stuck to the inside of the controller cover, although I didn't learn that right away!
22/03/2011 9:21 am
I have called Thyssen to get tech support for this elevator and the tech emailed me the prints. As long as you are a distributer for them I believe they will email it to you.