Elevator Forum

what is the best wa...
 
Notifications
Clear all

what is the best way to scan prints?

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,639 Views
 wvlf
(@wvlf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16250]
what is the best method to scan prints without having access to a scanner? are there any smart phone apps that people use?

id like to start digitally documenting but i do not know the best method

thanks



   
Quote
(@500fpm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I use the cam scanner app. The results are ok. I have no trouble reading the scanned prints if I take it with a steady hand.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
2nd the Cam Scanner app. If you want a usable copy quick it works pretty great, you can crop it and play with the color options for best results. I use Dropbox, so I just save to Dropbox from the app and I have it on my computer Dropbox to print or archive. Frustrating trying to get the print good and flat though.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top