Elevator Forum

Wanted Old Wiring D...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Wanted Old Wiring Diagrams

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,726 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#3614]
My library now consists of more than 30,000 sheets of information. Looking for more, if you guys could send me that old box of diagrams that is cluttering up your garage, I�ll pay the shipping, your wife is happy and you are entitled to any information I have.
As Always, Work Safe,
Jim
[email protected]

Last edited by christycollett; 05/19/12 06:13 PM.


   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I do have quite a bit of stuff-usually I get first dibs on anything going in the trash at the office or when we mod units. If there is something you are looking for at any given time give me a holler. If I have it maybe we could work out a swap 🙂 The "O" just did a huge shop clean out....pretty sad what they were throwing away ☹️



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top