Elevator Forum

Prints for IPAD
 
Notifications
Clear all

Prints for IPAD

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,084 Views
(@ifrratedpilot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#3475]
Is it possible to put up a PDF link were we all can share prints and manuals for downloads to an IPAD or tablet?

Wouldnt that be a great day !

We could all have access and be able to real time troubleshoot over the phone with each other.

Isnt that what is all about ?



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Careful what you wish for..Everybodies such a big fan of GPS, just wait till they can film you..LOL..

But I agree, and like it or not I believe it's just a matter of time..



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think you can set up a file sharing site (FTP). Basically you download all the PDF files to be shared. It's all password protected.

Good Luck,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
if anyone wants to share their email in a pm I will send you what I have if you send me what you got also



   
ReplyQuote
(@karenmillen)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When pondering marriage ceremony dresses, it is essential to debate the concept in the wedding. You may also are aware that wedding ceremony gown must be picked according to the entire wedding ceremony. So it truly is important for you personally to ascertain all points ahead of acquiring bridal gowns. When you've got already know what form of wedding ceremony dress is ideal for yourself along with your wedding topic, the subsequent issue to suit your needs is to come across the low cost a single. Luckily, you are able to obtain price cut wedding ceremony dresses that are a variety of in different types.

karen millen sale
Hermes handbags uk



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top