Elevator Forum

Virginia Controls
 
Notifications
Clear all

Virginia Controls

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,952 Views
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1360]
I have a early 80's controller and looking for a legend/coil description for an old relay logic hydro.



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I do not have prints of theirs for the hydros prior to a PLC.

You can contact the field support FREE of charge by email at [email protected] or call them at 804 225 5530 also at FREE of charge. I had a traction elevator with the original controller in from 1967 and they still helped out on reading it FREE of charge.



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I called them already. Just looking for what each relay does for a living.they didn't give me that info..thought someone might have it.

Last edited by halfpick; 04/22/11 05:09 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just as a thought here. I believe the 4 stop hydro used in the circuit tracing Module 10 lab is basically on it's face a Virginia Controls diagram. Now I know they have a PLC underneath all that to allow the instructors to set up failure conditions. You might try contacting your local's NEIEP coordinator. The good thing about this one is that it is strictly relay logic.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top