Elevator Forum

Looking for some Ma...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for some Manuals

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.3 K Views
(@UnYawn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1518]
Looking for a couple of manuals. Need an adjusters/installation manual for a Dover T-IV and a Dover HD-91 Closed Loop Door Operator. I have been digging through the shop and cannot seem to locate one in the archives and it would make life really nice at the moment.



   
Quote
(@UnYawn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: UnYawn
Looking for a couple of manuals. Need an adjusters/installation manual for a Dover T-IV and a Dover HD-91 Closed Loop Door Operator. I have been digging through the shop and cannot seem to locate one in the archives and it would make life really nice at the moment.

Based off of some information found yesterday, it appears that I was mistaken on the model door operator we are working with. Board number is 6300GE1 and the information I have is that it is a Dover/Thyssen Smart Tech unit.



   
ReplyQuote
(@nuElevatorGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is there a specific question that you have. I don't have a digital copy but do have a hard copy on one of my buildings . Give me a few days and I can get you one.



   
ReplyQuote
(@UnYawn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: nuElevatorGuy
Is there a specific question that you have. I don't have a digital copy but do have a hard copy on one of my buildings . Give me a few days and I can get you one.

A digital copy would be great! I will PM you my email address.



   
ReplyQuote
(@UnYawn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: UnYawn
Originally Posted By: nuElevatorGuy
Is there a specific question that you have. I don't have a digital copy but do have a hard copy on one of my buildings . Give me a few days and I can get you one.

A digital copy would be great! I will PM you my email address.

Just realized I mis-read your post. Just shoot me a message when you get your hands on the manual. Greatly appreciated. Basically the situation is we have 8 units we have just taken on service, and we have routined most of the door equipment. We are at a point where if we do much more, we will need to make some minor adjustments to the door equipment. Therefore we would like to have a manual before we get too far into it.

Thanks,
UnYawn



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top