Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen LEV

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,267 Views
(@muggzy65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10235]
I am working on a Thyssen LEV. It has three levels with front and rear doors. The car homes back to the second floor and will not leave. The 2nd floor button always comes back on and stays on. The only way I can get the unit to run is to drift it away from the floor, then let it run down to the bottom landing. Once at the bottom floor it will stay there until I try to run it up. No matter what floor call is pressed(2 or 3) it only stop at 2 and will not leave. I am looking for circuit prints and any other info I can get. I have lots of commercial elevator info to share..Thanks



   
Quote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me your email address



   
ReplyQuote
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ok give your email address.



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you get what you need muggzy? If not PM me your address.



   
ReplyQuote
(@muggzy65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you very much to the guys who helped me out here!!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top