Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

The OLd Stuff,

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
801 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15516]
Happy Holidays,

As most of you know I maintain an elevator escalator information library. Right now it contains over 6 thousand items and an item doesn't include the number of pages in each one. One item could be a 200 page manual or a 20 sheet wiring diagrams.

My guess it's the biggest there is. Since retirement I have been working on it for the last 15 years.

Being up to my neck in the newer stuff which just in itself could be a full time job. Also the newer stuff is normally just for reference.

What I'm really looking for is the older odd ball stuff that may reside in a cardboard box in a garage, safety deposit box, basement or truck.

Every time someone sends my something I can usually find stuff that rounds out the library.

You guys wouldn't believe the calls I get for diagrams. Companies that I never heard of and nobody else for that matter.

Sooner than later it's all going away, maybe good maybe bad.
Just would like to have archives of what went on in our industry over all those years.

Let me know, I'll pay the freight both ways or put the information on a drive a get it back to ya if you care.

Thanks and work safe,

Jim



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top