Elevator Forum

She said "Clean out...
 
Notifications
Clear all

She said "Clean out the garage"

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,408 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2239]
Do you have a box of old prints collecting dust in your garage? If so I can sure use them for my print library. I�ll scan them up, catalog them and even send them back if you wish. Please let me know and I�ll send a prepaid box to pack-um up. Anyone that contributes a big chunk to my library is welcome to anything I already have for free. I can also convert your old diagrams to PDF or similar formats. elevatorinfo@att.net



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
One day, when I retire...I promised myself I'd have a bonfire, and never ride an elevator again...LOL...



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Send them to me I'll burn-um for you and even send you a Retirement Cake in exchange.

Work Safe Until The Day,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@funco1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I second that one.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top