Elevator Forum

Sedgwick Home Lift
 
Notifications
Clear all

Sedgwick Home Lift

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,731 Views
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10258]
Anyone have any Sedwick home lift prints? I know I could probably draw these quicker than finding them but it is far away from me so when I get there I would like to find and fix the problem asap. Here is a pic that the owner took and he believes its a 70's model drum machine.

Sedgwick Pic



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a controller we replace. Pm me your email I'll send you a picture or 2.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry Rodney,
I found the old controller. But, one of my guys took the print. I'm trying to find it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Rodney,

I have one, how many stops? Drop me a line at [email protected]

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top