Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
06/09/2014 6:58 am
I am in need of F5 escalator manual, parameter list and fault codes. If you can help shoot me a pm. thanks
Topic starter
07/09/2014 12:55 am
To elaborate F5 is the newest control board upgrade for Schindler 9300 series escalator.
Topic starter
16/09/2014 9:12 am
Come on, Not 1 Schindler guy out there willing to help a brother out?
18/09/2014 2:29 am
go to pm
18/09/2014 8:42 am
I can send you F3 error codes and prints if that helps.
18/04/2022 5:46 am
Hi brother could a anyone ould help me out
I have this 9300AE and I have a brake monitor failure related to a parameter set from factory (E8,E9 - P1730,P1731)
could you help me out
I have this 9300AE and I have a brake monitor failure related to a parameter set from factory (E8,E9 - P1730,P1731)
could you help me out