Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

otis311(3000)

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,117 Views
 khan
(@khan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10623]
Hi
Looking For Otis3000 Chines Version Drawings And Fault codes on Cards.



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Khan,
Since you have no formal training on elevators, I suggest you call Otis...



   
ReplyQuote
 khan
(@khan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have No Training But I have Maintenance Experience.And Is This Forum Only For Trained Person.? Form Means Help Some One Asked For Something Give Genius Suggestion. Thanks. Keep It up



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Khan,
If you go to the home page and read the first paragraph "ELEVATOR TROUBLESHOOTING". It will answer your question!

I understand that you are mechanically inclined. And yes this forum is meant to help the industry professional. It is my intent to protect the safety of the individuals that ride elevators.

I've piloted the helicopter I have pictured. Would you trust me to fly your family in a 747?

If you are insulted, I apologize.



   
ReplyQuote
 koss
(@koss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Amen to that,,,if your vehicle don't work a vehicle mechanic fixes it,,,if your central heating don't work, heating engineers fix it,,,if your lift don't work,,,,,,
Please leave alone and don't become another statistic...



   
ReplyQuote
 khan
(@khan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks For all ........And Good wishes.........

Quote:
i am Qualified and well known person.........i am asking in this forum for my educational purpose..... we have OTIS elevator from 10 year we used it maintained it. we have qualified Staff, Drawing,
and Soft copy Of service tool oti

s..
but some time we faced problem that is unbelievable....



   
ReplyQuote
 koss
(@koss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What qualifications do you have,,,as in elevator qualifications,,,



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This is DM he sent me if he is authorized by Otis then Otis should be able to get your all that info you are asking for.

Please :Leave Me Alone Dear...........Dont Comments Like That.....
I am Authorized Technician Of OTIS..

ok

Please Blocked My ID Khan
I am Very Thankful to you
I am Disappointed From This For



   
ReplyQuote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I guess Kahn thinks the internet people should tell him how to do his job?



   
ReplyQuote
(@rac66)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Call in Otis.



   
ReplyQuote
 koss
(@koss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Seems to have gone cold this guy. ,,still has not said what qualifications he has....



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top