Elevator Forum

Otis residential sc...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis residential schematics

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,440 Views
(@RyeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37054]
Wondering if anyone has a set of schematics for an older Otis residential elevator. Not sure of the model, but it is a PLC-based controller. I have attached a picture of the controller
Attachments
IMG_0932.png (548.04 KB, 37 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That's an esi controller. I think they called them Sysmacs. That's when Otis bought out cemco and ran them into the ground. I may have prints for them at the office. Are you having issues with it ? Or just trying to get a set?



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ive got the manual and prints. PM your email if you want them



   
ReplyQuote
(@RyeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for that information, I had no idea the history of them when it was installed. The car is running but has very intermittent issues but there isn't any information on site



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Custom Elevator might be able to assist you also.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top