Elevator Forum

Otis 2 stop hydro
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis 2 stop hydro

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,771 Views
(@United tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12092]
What is the otis controller called that was before the 211 ?



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That would be the LRV. Was in production from the mid 80s to late 90s and had a number of revisions.



   
ReplyQuote
(@United tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So if I'm looking for prints do I need the year or are they all kind of similar



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Otis was good about labeling their equipment.
Serial #
Sales #
Drawling #

If you can't find them through your own Chanel's. Call Ramone at Unitec (Otis).



   
ReplyQuote
(@rac66)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Unitec charges $80 per page for those prints, so be ready.



   
ReplyQuote
(@United tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah I doubt unitech will even be considered as an option with those prices



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
All I need is the diagram #

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@United tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Jim I'll get back to you when I go to this particular job next and get the info you need



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top