Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/09/2014 5:34 am
What is the otis controller called that was before the 211 ?
23/09/2014 6:09 am
That would be the LRV. Was in production from the mid 80s to late 90s and had a number of revisions.
Topic starter
23/09/2014 6:13 am
So if I'm looking for prints do I need the year or are they all kind of similar
23/09/2014 9:42 am
Otis was good about labeling their equipment.
Serial #
Sales #
Drawling #
Serial #
Sales #
Drawling #
If you can't find them through your own Chanel's. Call Ramone at Unitec (Otis).
23/09/2014 8:11 pm
Unitec charges $80 per page for those prints, so be ready.
Topic starter
23/09/2014 8:31 pm
Yeah I doubt unitech will even be considered as an option with those prices
23/09/2014 11:11 pm
All I need is the diagram #
Jim
Topic starter
23/09/2014 11:56 pm
Thanks Jim I'll get back to you when I go to this particular job next and get the info you need