Elevator Forum

Need prints for old...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Need prints for old Westinghouse traction

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,138 Views
(@Snotnosekid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32821]
Im looking for some prints for this old Westinghouse traction, the building was built in 1887 Looks like style is 3667841 (see pics)

Any help would be appreciated

GK

Attachments
Resized952022033095095637.jpg (237.34 KB, 70 downloads)
Resized952022033095095733.jpg (65.67 KB, 59 downloads)



   
Quote
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't believe that was one of their controllers, but one built by Cutler Hammer for Westinghouse. It looks very similar to a CJ Anderson controller, but your looks pretty basterdized, might be better off tracing wires back. They didn't have many wires to the hoistway do should be easy. I hate it when mechanics change Crap but don't mark the relays or make a print. I've attached a sample of what I've found in the past with Cuttler Hamer controller as far as shaft wiring.
Attachments
fortressschematic2.bmp (532.08 KB, 57 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Snotnosekid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, this helps



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top