Elevator Forum

National Elevator (...
 
Notifications
Clear all

National Elevator (Minnesota elevator)

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,318 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12217]
Hello Group,

Looking for diagrams for National Elevator (Minnesota Elevator) hydros.

Thanks,

Jim



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I not sure about who National elevator is but typically most of the Minnessota hydro elevators packages used Vertitron controls which is owned by Minnesota but is marketed seperatley.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ABE,
Some people collect coins or stamps. Jim is a collector of prints and Manuals. Jim has been a great resource for such materials. And over the years I've come to think of him as a friend.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Good Morning JKH,

Coming from you that's a real compliment.

Many Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I too have exchanged Prints with Jim and he is a great resource. I was trying to figure out if it were Vertitron prints he was after. If so I might have some of varying vintages.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the thought, I'm pretty well set for Veritron. Had a guy just checking my inventory. If a need comes along I get back at ya.

Work Safe You Guys



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top