I am maintenance for a police dept. I do not service the elevator but I do reset it and handle minor issues with it. It had started acting funny 2 weeks ago. I had my service guy come out and it started working again. A few days later absolutely no power. Found terminal L1 was bad on relay. Called my guy and he was able to repair it. Those relays are $1200 new! After repair though I had power but door will not open. Light turns red on switch when you turn key but no door opens.
Problem is about 12 years or so ago ThyseenKrupp guy who was then my provider was trying to find fire service locks. He took manual which had the above mentioned wiring diagram. I called and they pretty much ghosted me. Told me guy broke leg than was fired and cannot contact him. These prints will only be used by a certified elevator company and not myself and left in elevator room. I still have diagrams of in put boards. Any help would be greatly appreciated
[img] https://imgur.com/1KFqDLz [/img]