Elevator Forum

Dover Composite Pri...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover Composite Prints

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,719 Views
(@Justin Kelly3)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33156]
Hello, I’ve just added a new building to my route that has five eight stop composites. It doesn’t have a full set of prints. Can anyone send me a complete set?? Thanks



   
Quote
(@Sammy1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your email



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bobbybolognie)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'd like a copy of the prints too if you don't mind sending them.

Thanks [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@BB King)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m in the same boat. 4 added this month 2-10stops and 2-15 stops. I have a partial print on one and nothing at the other.
Thanks in advance!



   
ReplyQuote
(@avlopsman1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Me too - if you could send a set I would be greatly appreciative.

[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@waglip)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sammy, how do you generate it ? Sorry, I am new on this.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top